Brighterion, a Mastercard Company
Brighterion, a Mastercard company is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning enterprise. Our AI solutions power billions of transactions monthly and are used and trusted by leading organizations in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance and healthcare. The team at Brighterion pushes the boundaries of innovation in Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture that is focused on delivering ROI to our clients. We are looking for an experienced leader and data scientist to lead our global modeling team to develop new AI solutions for use cases in different verticals with diverse data sets. In addition, Leader should be comfortable dealing with clients providing comprehensive consulting support and full model lifecycle management.
• Develop AI capabilities to maximize distribution of Brighterion AI solutions in Marketplace considering best use case, models, partners, etc.
• Serve as a mentor / leader to the team and recruit, develop talent via ongoing technical training, peer review etc.
• Manage and delegate workload of the team
• Interact directly with Client at various stages of engagement, starting from the early marketing/presentation meetings
• Manage the lifecycle of models – Oversee model design and development, model operation, model monitoring and model optimizations.
• Design, review and analyze automated processes:
o To build models
o To monitor models deployed in production, including creation of intuitive dashboards
o To scale our delivery pipeline
• Oversee data management policies for all Data assets provided by customers, including data retention policy and various regulations (such as PCI).
All About you:
• Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of developing end to end solutions that increase revenue
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and communicates clearly in all situations.
• Must have a strong executive presence and be able to maintain a seat at the table with executives and decisions makers and handle high-level customer interactions
• Experience managing day-to-day cross-functional communications and collaboration to meet project deadlines
• Agile and Problem solver
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks within the constraints and timelines determined by business needs
• Demonstrated experience in leading commercial AI and Machine Learning solutions
• Creative and ingenious
• PHD preferred, BS in computer science or a related field
• Strong technical acumen and ability to partner closely with our development team to establish product roadmap
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.