Predictive Analytics for the Electrical Grid
As a data scientist at GridCure, you will be developing algorithms that will revolutionize data analytics in the utility industry. GridCure is working with utility companies to develop better analytical tools for preventative maintenance, load prediction, and outage prediction. We are a small but growing team, so you will have the opportunity to make real creative contributions to GridCure’s analytical product.
- Data cleaning: GridCure’s ability to make use of utility data in a wide variety of formats is one of its strengths. You will be involved in parsing, cleaning, and standardizing datasets.
- Data exploration: You’ll develop an understanding of new datasets as they come in and interact with clients to better understand the data.
- Data modeling: You’ll be involved in building and benchmarking new models and improving old models. You’ll document differences between different versions of models.
- Analysis tooling: You’ll develop tools to help clients better understand their data.
- Model deployment: You’ll be involved in scaling models for production.
- Software development: You will be responsible for writing production-level code.
- A passion for understanding data.
- Experience programming in python.
- Experience cleaning realistic datasets.
- Experience building predictive models based on a variety of data.
- Deep knowledge of at least one area of predictive modeling.
- Experience with software development.
- Energy industry experience or interest.
Please include a resume and a sample of your work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com