Website MFS Investment Management
Using discretion, judgment and HR experience and knowledge, the HR Consultant executes, facilitates and aids in the strategic planning, business analysis, resource allocation and project management for technology initiatives across HR. Work closely with HR team to improve HR processes by reviewing policies, performing system analysis, identifying opportunities to apply or enhance technology, defining business requirements, and identifying and evaluating potential technology solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Oversee HR technology and systems with emphasis on Workday HCM. Monitor the technology horizon and work with HR management and the HRIS team to develop long and short term direction for HR systems.
- Proactively analyze business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient configuration solutions. Responsible for supporting business needs by collaborating and problem solving multi-functionally with all HR stakeholders and support business leaders and employees in the design of their digital employee experience.
- Own configuration for assigned areas, while providing advice and coaching across all configuration areas for the team. Proactively research enhancements and value-add changes across the platform.
- Work with functional team members and subject matter experts to understand requirements and communicate system capabilities/limitations to increase the impact of Workday.
- Responsible for the design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of RPA processes across the HR organization. Serve as the subject matter expert in RPA for the HR team. Research and analyze business processes and problems to determine if RPA solutions are appropriate and advise the broader HR team.
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls and compliance practices.
- Develop and perform training for the HR department and external clients on HR systems, including updates and upgrades to HR systems and related processes. Prepare system training documentation to ensure the proper use of HR systems. Deliver end user training as required.
- Support a strong audit process ensuring accuracy of data. Maintain data integrity by ensuring adherence to security, control and data validation processes. Conduct periodic audits to ensure data integrity.
- Perform system regression testing after each upgrade of Workday to ensure all business processes and security accesses were not affected. Create and implement test plans while providing test results to appropriate resources. Troubleshoot issues to determine if changes need to be made by HRIS.
- May manage HRIS staff; prioritize allocate work, and provide guidance.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-6+ years HRIS experience required
- Demonstrated abilities using analytical thinking/problem solving skills in identifying issues and providing solutions as required, as well as, the ability to translate comprehensive knowledge of HRIS and its back-end technologies into successful easily understood solutions in a consistent, fast and comprehensive manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide range of internal contacts.
- Solid organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to protect and maintain highly confidential information.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply – you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.
To apply for this job please visit mfs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.