Website Oden Technologies
We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things – to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
– Care about the purpose of the product and company.
– Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
– You embrace different technologies and want to see how they can work together.
– Are happy to put on steel toe boots and hit the factory floor to work with the production manager.
– Empathize with customer needs while also looking towards long-term innovation.
– Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
– Working closely with Oden’s data engineers to prototype and build algorithmic capabilities to meet customer needs and push the envelope on how data science and machine learning can provide value to process engineers, operators and materials scientists
– Mining data for relevant correlations and insights
– Apply machine learning techniques at large scale to streaming data
– Model building and testing
– Creating reports for internal and external stakeholders
– Minimum Qualifications:
– Experience with Python, Jupyter & SQL
– Knowledge of uncertainty quantification methods (Bayesian methods, confidence intervals, probabilistic graphical models)
– Familiarity with process improvement and exploratory techniques (e.g. design of experiments and optimization)
– Enthusiasm to own projects end-to-end; from data clean-up to model refinement to delivery to the customer
– Knowledge of building time series, spatial, or financial forecasting models for prediction
– Materials Science, Chemistry, or related physical science expertise
– Previous experience with machine learning and predictive analytics algorithms
– Experience with TensorFlow