We’re looking for a (Senior) Product Analyst, whose role will be to turn numbers into compelling stories and show strong leadership to drive decisions based on your insights. In other words – you will be in the center of events co-piloting the development of the biggest online classifieds platform in Europe. We have multiple open positions across our three European tech hubs in Lisbon, Portugal; Berlin, Germany; and Poznan, Poland.
We’re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
- Reducing the ambiguity by providing clear insights that support informed decision making in the Product and Tech departments
- Creating value for the Product and Tech by providing actionable interpretations and understanding of users and their behavior
- Proactively identifying and answer key strategic questions
- Partnering with key stakeholders from Product, Tech and Business to support the data driven decision making
- Cooperating on a daily basis with Product Owners, Developers and Testers to ensure proper impact measurement of every newly released product feature
- Connecting the dots by synthesizing data from various sources to indicate opportunities for growth
Who we’re looking for:
- Has meaningful analytical experience (preferably but not necessarily in web or mobile analytics)
- Is curious by nature – you don’t need to know it all but are keen to explore and learn
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity and make good use of critical thinking
- Is able to turn loads of data and numbers into meaningful and digestible stories, explaining the “why” behind the “what”
- Is self-motivated and comfortable working hands on not minding to roll up your sleeves and get dirty
- Is able to influence others without having formal authority
- Is comfortable to stand alone and be the leader when no one else stands behind you
- Is an active listener being able to read between the lines
- Can manage conflicts very well turning them into opportunities
- Is able to present mastery in use of analytical tools (can be Excel, Python, R, SAS or other)
- Knows SQL and you like it (can be PL-SQL, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgresSQL or any other dialect)
- Has working knowledge about Data Warehousing, Big Data and Machine Learning
- Is fluent in English and have excellent communicator skills
We’ll give you:
- Competitive salary and good benefits, fun working environment with inspiring, passionate, smart colleagues
- An opportunity to work at a global level and solve for talent challenges across geographies
- A positive, get-things-done working environment
- A dynamic, constantly evolving work environment (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with +20 brands, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to help people upgrade their lives. We make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- Every month 350 million people use our market-leading trading platforms. We’re going for a billion. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our apps and platforms every single month.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We bring together teams to collaborate in an inclusive environment where all voices are heard.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- We are part of Naspers, a global internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily lives using the products and services of companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com