Website Optum, UnitedHealth Group
This role will use AI and machine learning technique to drive the main purpose of increasing HouseCalls program member engagement and penetration through leveraging internal enterprise data sources including member medical history and behavior information and external information.
As HouseCalls enabling operation continues to grow, there are specific skills sets that are needed to help us achieve the financial goal and member experience satisfaction. Strategic solution team is seeking a director role of outreach strategy with advanced technical expertise, marketing background and great healthcare industry experience. We are looking for an innovative individual who is not only able to strategize via data, but also able to implement the strategy through the end.
– The Sr. Data Scientist will play an analytical role researching, designing, implementing and deploying full-stack scalable machine learning solutions to support house call member engagements.
-Develop intelligent solutions to drive increase in HouseCalls penetration rate by using unstructured data like voice and text.
-Consolidate internal and external data to establish member journey line across different programs.
– Establish analytic machine learning models to increase member outbound reach experience and NPS scores, implement the solutions into applications or operation.
– Drive inbound scheduling through text mining in scripting and NLP.
– You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
– Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sciences, Information Management, Actuarial Science or a related technical field; MS or PhD strongly preferred
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in data analytics and machine learning modeling
– Minimum5 years’ experience in correlating business processes and front-end applications to back-end databases and systems
– Minimum 5 years’ experience working with large databases to create meaningful, usable data structures to extract information out of application transactional data
– Minimum 5 years’ experience leading technical and non-technical resources in the area of Information Management, Data Strategy, Business Intelligence development, data mining and predictive analytics with machine learning/statistical modeling techniques
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in Python
– Strong ability to communicate highly technical issues/results to a diverse audience both verbally and in written
– Experience working for a large enterprise with fragmented data sources, lack of documentation, unstructured requirements and ambiguity
– Experience working with business stakeholders and senior leaders in understanding data analytics and information needs, and executing on transformation of high-level, abstract data needs into meaningful data management solutions, information and analysis
– Experience understanding and managing business data and information, and the ability to correlate business processes to data
– Experience converting raw data into processed, actionable, insightful information is required
-Strong execution mentality
– MS in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences, Information Management, Statistics, Actuarial Science or a related technical field
– Minimum 3 years of Speech Recognition modeling and/or NLP preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.