PAIGE is leading the field of computational pathology by combining the world’s largest data set (over 25 million cancer pathology slides) and the most advanced team in AI and machine learning. Our mission is to work alongside pathologists to build an AI that will improve the efficacy, objectivity, and scalability of their work.
We aim to build solutions for pathologists, clinicians and researchers to accelerate and improve the accuracy of cancer detection, classification, and staging. We work with hospitals to help gain insight from some of the largest digital tissue banks in the world to more efficiently and accurately read tissue samples. Data security and appropriate handling of data is a top priority for our team and our interdisciplinary team of computer scientists and clinical researchers work closely together with hospitals, such as Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, to identify and solve the tasks that make a real difference.
Candidates should have expertise in computer vision and machine learning including deep learning. You will be expected to work on innovative solutions involving a range of technologies capabilities, static analysis/formal methods, and code development to integrate with PAIGE’s HPC infrastructure. Candidates will design, develop, implement and evaluate algorithm, lead machine learning research and analysis of clinical pathology data, lead teams to publish papers, and work collaboratively with domain experts in pathology to study behaviors specific to the end-users’ needs.
- You have a Ph.D and publications in machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics or related field
- 5+ years developing complex statistical ML methods for computer vision, working with deep neural networks, CUDA, designing and building multimodal interactive systems
- You have an understanding of natural language processing
- You have strong experience with languages like C++, C#, and Python
- Experience with highly scalable machine learning and computer vision frameworks that leverage GPU processing
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on a cross disciplinary team (clinical pathologists, engineers, business team)
- Knowledge in medical image analysis
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing
- Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualization
- Experience with OpenGL a plus
To apply for this job please visit paigeai.bamboohr.com.