Website Rios Partners
Helping leaders and organizations operate through human centered
Title: Data Analyst / Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Washington, D.C. metro area
Rios Partners is a management consulting firm specializing in Healthcare, Strategy, and Digital Services. We deliver superior support to customers in the federal/state, commercial and non-profit sectors.
Our primary consideration when evaluating candidates is alignment with our Mission and Values, which can be found at http://www.riospartners.com/mission-and-values/.
Rios Partners is looking for a motivated Data Analyst who is excited to collect, organize, and analyze large datasets in order to help customers solve their more complex challenges.
As a Data Analyst you will:
· Collaborate with an integrated project team
· Work with stakeholders to define data requirements and gather/validate information accordingly
· Extract, transform, aggregate and structure data from a range of public and proprietary data sources using manual and automated methods
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on extracted data to extract meaningful insights
· Generate clear and actionable visualizations and reports to illustrate findings
· Utilize data to support the generation of business insights and strategy.
· Design and develop operational data analysis and visualization tools, techniques, metrics, and dashboards to meet business needs.
Required education and experience
· Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in computer science, engineering, data science, operations research, industrial engineering, mathematics, statistics, quantitative social science, or a related discipline preferred.
· 0-3+ years of related experience required.
· Statistical analysis experience, including high level of proficiency using one or more statistical analysis tools such as Python, Stata, R, SPSS, etc.
· High level of proficiency using/creating Tableau, Qlik, and/or Microsoft Power BI (to include Power Query) formulas, dashboards, workbooks, and databases; using data to drive business decisions; and building effective and engaging visualizations preferred
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Expertise in building and cleaning datasets using multiple data sources (for example, combining cost and performance information)
· Experience with developing automated queries/scripts for routine data requests and reports
· Self-starter with the vision to independently identify opportunities for improvement through data analytics
· Strong cross-cultural communication, collaboration, and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· U.S. work authorization required
· Security Requirements: Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust
Rios Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Rios Partners is an E-Verify Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com