If deriving meaningful information out of a huge amount of data sparks joy in you, join us as Data Scientist Quantitative Research (F/M/DIV). You will have a major impact on how we write code and deal with our data. Our team consists of newcomers as well as experts, which creates a great basis for a mix of on-the-job-learning and knowledge exchange. If you want to be part of the team, that sets out to completely rebuild the backbone of asset management, read on:
- You will be responsible for guiding the team towards the technical implementation of our AI models into production
- You will help create real-time systems to validate the accuracy of our models and fine-tune their performance
- You will be guiding and nurturing the team to use better development processes (such as DataOps) and write better code (using code reviews, adoption of new technologies, etc)
- You will spearhead the knowledge acquisition of state-of-the-art tools and methods for quantitative data analysis and its translation into products and services
Let’s build the new backbone of asset management! Together with one of the largest insurance groups in Germany and one of the world’s leading consulting firms, we are building an AI-based SaaS solution that supports credit analysts with credit risk assessments. We truly believe that we can build a new standard in asset management and change the entire industry for the better. We are currently looking for great people to support our motivated team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Business Building Experts in Berlin. Join the ride!
- At least 3 years of professional experience in quantitative data analysis
- Very good knowledge and in-depth understanding of machine learning and data mining algorithms
- Coding background with server-side skills (SQL, Database Management and Python are must, knowledge of NodeJS a plus)
- Proficient Python for Data Science
- Experience in Finance/Credit Rating modeling a plus, a passion for Financial sector a must
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Opportunity to shape the AI-based credit risk analysis of the future
- Development of a FinTech start-up, financed by industry-relevant investors and partners
- Diverse activities and autonomous implementation of own ideas in a dynamic environment
- Sparring and support from top-class industry and technology experts from the investor and partner network
- First-class technical equipment and software of your choice
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- Access to a significant learning and development budget to use however you like
- Feel-good vibes with regular team events and an office filled with fruit, snacks, joy, and drinks
At Scorable, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability or sexual orientation.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply for the position. You will need to upload your CV and fill in some additional information so we know how to get in touch with you. If you have any questions in between, please contact us – Cassandra & Alexander – through firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit scorable.recruitee.com.