Website Sensor Tower
As a Data Analyst, you understand that data can be messy and does not always come in neat, tidy packages. You love bringing order out of chaos by organizing existing data and investigating new data and information, which will drive key decisions for new products and features.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams spanning data science, marketing, engineering and sales. You will report directly to our Director of Data Science to ensure that our platform continues to be the trusted source of mobile insights by delivering data that is as accurate as possible. You will tackle ambiguous analysis and research projects and aim to resolve that ambiguity as much as possible.
We are looking for someone who is intellectually curious, proactive, and excited to identify and solve problems. This opportunity has tremendous growth-potential, allowing you to explore data science with the goal of becoming a data scientist.
What We’re Looking For
- BS degree or above in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or another similar quantitative field
- 1+ years applied experience in business intelligence, data mining, analytics, or statistical modeling in technology or mobile industries (internship experiences qualify)
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables and vlookups at the very least)
- Detail-oriented mindset
- A passion for data analysis and presentation of data insights
- An innate curiosity about the business strategies and data behind mobile apps
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members
What We’d be Particularly Excited to See:
- Expertise in and/or passion for the mobile apps/gaming ecosystem
- Knowledge and familiarity with database queries (MongoDB) and writing data scripts (Ruby)
- Computer programming experience and aptitude
Sensor Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.