ABOUT THE ROLE
Spell’s mission is to make machine learning and deep learning accessible to everyone. An end-to-end machine learning platform, Spell’s infrastructure, and tools allow anyone to prepare, train, deploy, and manage machine learning projects.
Spell is looking for a Marketing Manager with a passion for turning product into compelling messaging and narrative, organizing content to target different enterprise audiences and personas, and experience using a wide variety of channels to amplify those materials. The Marketing Manager will bring multiple stakeholders together to identify and unify company messaging. They will own messaging, positioning, sales enablement and content across the company and further develop the company’s external materials to communicate the unique value of Spell’s product.
Spell is a fast-growing startup in a growing AI industry, and this is an opportunity to join a team building a great product and looking to make machine learning and deep learning simple and accessible to everyone.
- Ownership and development of consistent voice and message for marketing, sales & brand initiatives.
- Creating excellent, clear and concise content for short- and long-form product marketing materials (e.g. website, e-mail newsletters, case studies, and white papers).
- Set and track goals for marketing initiatives; communicate and report to the broader team.
- Own and manage updates and content to Spell’s website.
- Create and execute omni-channel marketing programs that include, SEM, newsletters, sales emails, prospect nurture programs and social.
- Manage all aspects of Paid Search & Social across platforms (Google, Linkedin, Facebook, and others), including ideation, setup, execution, attribution, reporting, and optimization.
- Management of third party content providers and freelance writers.
- Coordinating with other teams across the company to ensure content consistency and accuracy.
- Analyzing, testing, and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging and advertising to make improvements.
- Assist and manage other marketing initiatives such as events and webinars.
- 4+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Experience with writing and owning copy and messaging within a technical startup.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Experience with using Pardot marketing automation features is a bonus.
- Experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Experience with content creation, email best practices, SEO and analytics platforms.
- Ability to autonomously work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Have a passion for emerging technology (specifically data science and machine learning), content creation, and educating people.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and develop strategies to execute, test, and optimize.
- Can bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to content creation.
To apply for this job please visit spell.ml.