Tecton is a fully-managed feature platform for real-time ML
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring Machine Learning to every customer and product interaction on the planet. We build an enterprise-grade, world-class Feature Platform – the infrastructure that powers real-time ML applications and systems in production.
Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
Tecton is funded by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, along with strategic investments from Snowflake and Databricks. We have a fast-growing team that’s distributed around the world, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Meta, Airbnb, Lyft, and Twitter.
As an early member of Tecton’s Multicloud team, you will help build the architecture that supports Tecton across multiple cloud platforms (exs., AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.). You will have an opportunity to directly impact Tecton’s ability to support new customers and use cases that can leverage Tecton to solve their machine learning challenges. With the successful execution of this plan, the MultiCloud team can be responsible for adding directly to our customer base and helping those customers get great value out of Tecton.
- Write code to implement Tecton capabilities using cloud-provider-native infra. You will become familiar with Tecton-infrastructure pieces and find the best way to integrate and implement them in different cloud environments.
- Own a project or component long-term. Build new capabilities from Development to General Availability, you will be responsible for driving a scalable/maintainable testing and support process, as well as ensuring successful customer adoption.
- Design Tecton software architecture abstractions to speed up the process of onboarding the next new cloud integrations
- Work with other engineering teams to identify the right opportunities to bring projects cross-cloud
- 5+ years of professional backend software engineering experience
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Python, Kotlin, or Go
- Experience with at least one of AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with Spark, Data Warehouses, and Streaming is a bonus
The estimated US base salary range for this position is $189,000 – $258,000 annually for employees based within California & New York. In addition to base salary, we offer competitive equity & comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, 401(K), flexible paid time off, 10 paid holidays each calendar year, sick time, leave of absence as per the FMLA and other relevant leave laws. Individual compensation packages are based on multiple factors such as location, level, role scope, and complexity, as well as additional job-related factors such as skills, experience, and expertise.
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from the application through to the interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.