Supercharge your Data Science & Machine Learning Teams
Who We Are & What We Do
Our goal at Verta is to enable enterprises to easily build and integrate ML applications into their products and business processes. Training ML models is challenging enough, but integrating models into products is even harder. As a result, 80% of enterprises haven’t put ML into their products. At Verta, we are working hard to change that. Verta’s orchestration layer is enabling companies of any size to quickly build and integrate ML into their products.
We’re an MIT-born, early stage company in the SF Bay Area backed by top VCs and angels. If being part of the early team at a fast-paced startup excites you, come join us at Verta and help shape the product as well as culture.
Back End Engineering
As builders of enterprise-grade ML products, we’re making heavy investments in growing our backend engineering team. We are looking for strong systems engineers who have architected or worked with cloud-native applications and are excited to help scale enterprise systems.
In particular, we are looking for a backend engineer in this role to:
- Define and implement the standard for model management capabilities
- Build robust, scalable, and reliable cloud-native software
- Implement optimizations to allow rapid scaling of ML models
- Imagine and implement the future of how ML models get built and deployed
Why join us at Verta.AI?
We’re working on an unexplored, yet critical, technical problem space with lots of room for creativity. Youwill:
- have the opportunity to set the standard on how ML is developed and deployed in enterprises
- develop open-source tools that will be used by thousands of developers and data scientists
- be empowered to make autonomous decisions, all towards achieving our mission
- be joining a growing team with deep expertise in ML systems and a willingness to learn
constantly learn about the ML space
Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org