Aula is the Learning Experience Platform for higher education. W
Help our team make important decisions everyday.
As our first Data Analyst at Aula you will help our leaders make data-informed decisions by analyzing and visualizing data to tell compelling stories. Our core focus here at Aula is in enabling both us and our educators to make data-informed decisions. You will be a key player at the center of our Data first approach.
- Permanent Full-time Remote Role within GMT – 6 hours
- Reporting to: Kelly Burdine (Data Lead)
- High-impact, high visibility role in a fast paced EdTech startup
- Salary: £73 – 85k ($100k-$116k) based on location and level of experience
- Behind the scenes look at our data stack; Fivetran, Stitch, dbt, Snowflake, and Metabase
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience using analytic techniques such as segmentation, hypothesis testing, regression, and clustering
- Experience building reports and dashboards with a modern data visualization tool (e.g. Metabase, Re:dash, Looker, Mode, Sisense)
Nice to have experience:
- with a modern data warehouse (e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift)
- Working with Git and Python
- Modeling data with dbt
- Working in SaaS, analyzing product usage data and designing and analyzing A/B experiments
To apply for this job please visit aulaeducation.recruitee.com.