With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with its radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all the dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings. This globally leading product is currently used by millions to design objects from electrical panels to construction floor plans. This team is at the center of a company-wide transformation to build the next generation of features that leverage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology.
We are seeking an experienced engineer to join our AutoCAD machine learning team that is focused on building a new suite of features that help our customers work more efficiently and effectively than ever before. We are looking for a passionate, creative, collaborative and experienced person who can both mentor and bring domain expertise to the team. As a technical leader, we value your knowledge in applying appropriate machine learning, deep learning, predictive modeling and optimization to prototype, build and deploy solutions to new problem spaces.
– Research, design and building machine learning and deep learning solutions to new problems.
– Provide technical leadership to support the team in defining the strategic direction and roadmap.
– Mentor other engineers to scale our machine learning team in terms of knowledge, technology and process.
– Advocate and implement the best practices to ensure the team is working effectively to deliver customer value while also constantly learning to remain up to date in a rapidly changing domain.
– Collaborate effectively with product management, engineering, design and other stakeholders to deliver products that have a quantifiable impact on Autodesk’s business.
– A degree in a related field (Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics or a quantitative-related field) or equivalent professional experience.
– Proven track record overseeing machine learning projects at all stages, from initial conception to implementation and optimization
– Collaborative, respectful, and inclusive engineer who is interested to work in a diverse and global team
– MS/Ph.D. in a related field (Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or a quantitative-related field)
– 4+ years’ experience in developing and shipping machine learning, natural language processing or deep learning models.
– Experience in Python
– Experience in deep learning libraries, such as Pytorch and tensorflow
– Experience working with big data platforms (Hadoop, Spark, Hive) and orchestration frameworks (Airflow) and analytic environments (Databricks, Sagemaker)
– Expertise with ML, DL and statistical modeling tools such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Pandas, SciKitLearn, pyspark (in IDEs like PyCharm, RStudio, Jupyter, Databricks)
– Strong communicator who can explain complex topics to both a technical and non-technical audience
Excellent communication skills, project management skills, and technical management skills.
To apply for this job please visit autodesk.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.