Upsell better with product qualified leads
💡 Candidates from all backgrounds should feel free to apply, even if their experience is not exactly what is stated in these job descriptions. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or LinkedIn profile and a quick note on why you think this is the role for you.
🚀 About the role
We’re looking for a seasoned data scientist to join us to build the next-generation sales tool to serve product-led-growth companies like Notion, Figma and Amplitude.
This is a senior role with team leadership responsibility where you’ll be instrumental in understanding how our clients’ product usage information correlates with outcomes, and whether these insights can be incorporated into our flagship product.
It’s an opportunity to shape culture, influence the product, and potentially spin up a new business unit on the ground floor of a greenfield opportunity in a huge market.
👷🏼♀️ What you’ll do
- Build and deploy models to understand which usage patterns that correlate with retention, upsell, and other parts of a product’s customer lifecycle.
- Solve ambiguous, challenging business problems: figure out how we can leverage data science to improve our Product-Led-Growth CRM product
- Close Collaboration with Product, Engineering and Sales: Work closely with the founders to deeply understand product-led-growth companies and come up with features and services to solve their problems.
🔍 What we’re looking for
- Data exploration and analysis – Able to analyze raw data from various sources, clean and munge the data into a state that is ready for analysis.
- Fluency in Python, R or a similar scripting language
- Fluency in SQL
- Understanding of basic data engineering/data pipelining
- Data science – able to train and deploy predictive models on top of the data
- Breadth of knowledge around statistical methods and experiment design, including A/B testing, sequential testing, synthetic control, cluster-randomized testing
- Familiarity with packages like sklearn etc.
- Soft skills — can interact directly with our clients and extract the data and information needed to do the job
- Ability to ask the right questions to understand business needs (what constitutes activation and onboarding, etc.)
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Product sense – have an understanding of how to incorporate data science into the product
⭐ Our benefits
- Fully remote configuration, with periodic off-sites at 🏝️ exciting locations like Bali, London and Paris for the best of both worlds.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (we’re well funded and care about treating everyone well when it comes to stock compensation)
- Join a hungry and ambitious elite group working towards solving a large and meaningful problem that improves the lives of salespeople and the users of SaaS products.
- Standard perks like Health insurance, flexible time off (at least 20 days/year recommended)
- Maternity and paternity leave, time and $ support for diversity initiatives.
😊 To apply, email email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn profile and a quick note on why you think this is the role for you.
🌎 We’re hiring anywhere across the globe, and our current team is based in North America, Europe and APAC.
To apply for this job please visit careers.headsup.ai.