We are looking for a software engineer to help create, build and maintain location based solutions and features for HyperTrack platform.
Work directly with HyperTrack customers looking to solve their production use cases with your applications and be delighted by your features.
Collaborate with our customers’ product and engineering teams to develop customer products that utilize HyperTrack’s APIs, including Device, Trips, Geofences, and Nearby.
Work with the entire HyperTrack organization to build the next generation of HyperTrack applications and features to meet a variety of live location-based logistics use cases.
This role requires outstanding communication skills, collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a commitment to creating quality products.
Candidates for this role are ideally based in the United States and are able to remotely collaborate across multiple time zones with HyperTrack’s platform and mobile teams in Ukraine and San Francisco.
- Support and cultivate our product mindset culture by working directly with HyperTrack customers and product management to determine customer needs, analyze requirements, and contribute to planning and executing on our product roadmap.
- Demonstrate flexibility and leadership in handling challenges while remaining focused on the responsibility of creating a sustainable and scalable codebase.
- Design and implement algorithms that leverage the best of what’s available from modern devices and server technologies, including using device location and sensor data heuristics to improve the accuracy of HyperTrack’s location and activity tracking.
- Invent and implement useful enrichments to provide real-time location context that applications can use to improve workforce productivity and efficiency.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant development experience, including building externally facing APIs for SaaS products
- First-principles problem solving and fast learning
- Lateral and abstract thinking
- Ability to process customer use cases and requirements, identify multiple execution options, understand their complexities, and define the required scope of work to get tasks done
- Appreciation of time-series data streams and real-time systems
- Literacy in one or more general-purpose programming languages such as Python
- Most importantly: drive, energy, and motivation to succeed at delivering high quality work and great customer experiences
- BS or MS in Computer Science, math, or physics from engineering schools or universities
- Prior experience with location, maps and sensor data
- Experience with data-driven algorithm design in production
- Startup experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com