By joining the Research & Development team at Mobeye, your mission will be to develop and improve image recognition models, applied to the detection of products on retail store shelves.
Depending on your profile, several topics could be addressed:
- Improvement of Deep Learning models already in place (Triplet Loss + ResNet, YOLO) for detecting and classifying products
- Proposal of new models / neural network architectures
- Proposal of data processing methods to improve model convergence
- Working on data management strategies. A large database of products is involved, as well as a large amount of pictures, meaning a large amount of results produced by the algorithms, … All of that has to be managed properly and aggregated into human readable and meaningful results.
- Work on neural network architectures with Python/Tensorflow
- Improvement of existing models
- Image processing with OpenCV
- Development of APIs in Python (Tornado/Django)
- Work with workflows (Netflix Conductor)
- Work with Mongo and PostgreSQL databases
- Python (Numpy, OpenCV)
- Some experience with Tensorflow and/or Keras is appreciated
Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Beginning: as soon as possible
- 6-month internship. May become a permanent position after that.
- Salary: between 900€ and 1200€ net, depending on experience and aptitudes
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org