The perfect offer for every customer
OfferFit is a new startup founded by ex-BCG and McKinsey math PhDs to transform promotional offers through self-learning AI. OfferFit automates learning and experimentation. This maximizes offer profitability while saving marketers time: no more segmentation, no more A/B testing!
In less than 6 months, we’ve created a product, completed a wildly successful pilot at Brinks (https://lnkd.in/gTwngFB), and are starting pilots with other major US firms.
What’s the job?
AI Implementation Engineers are creative technical experts who collaborate with customers to ensure their success with OfferFit. They help identify use cases, present OfferFit to customer technical teams to generate buy-in, structure and project manage pilots, establish data and API connections, and create pipelines for data cleaning, validation, and feature engineering. Working closely with the founders (George & Victor), they help tune and improve self-learning algorithms, identify and define product features based on customer feedback, and shape product direction through market and technological insights.
Tech stack: Python (pandas, TF, Flask, Great Expectations), BigQuery and other GCP services, Airflow. We write well-tested, type-hinted, documented, modular code and use pre-commit hooks, CI/CD, and issue tracking for development.
Why is it great?
- No toy datasets in notebooks — implement ML pipelines in production at scale!
- Be the face of the company, working alongside our customers to help them succeed.
- Learn tons about data architecture, data science, and self-learning AI.
- Work in a team that not only talks the talk of development best practices, but walks the walk — unit & integration tests, modular design, CI/CD, pair programming, code reviews — the works.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a fit?
- Crack coder: you write clean code in object-oriented Python, numpy, and pandas; you care about good design and terse, testable APIs
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively identify opportunities and risks, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
- Engineer: you have extensive hands-on experience with SQL, data munging, and feature engineering; you regularly tinker, explore, and learn new technologies and ML methods
We enthusiastically encourage applications from women and minority candidates. We believe that the data science community has a long way to go in building inclusive and equitable environments, and are committed to doing our part. Being a diverse and representative team will also allow us to provide the best possible software and services to our customers.
To apply for this job please visit www.offerfit.ai.