The Principal/Sr. Principal Clinical Data Analyst, Data Visualization will be responsible for creating fit-for-purpose analyses, visual data displays, and dashboards from diverse data types to aid in internal data consumption and decision-making. This position will report to the Head of Statistical Programming and will interact regularly with diverse stakeholders across the organization.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing Biometrics team investigating a diverse portfolio of immuno-oncology therapeutics. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working in a regulated environment while also demonstrating know-how, flexibility, and scientific curiosity to drive creative approaches to both formal and exploratory work.
- Generate reproducible and open-source software packages or tools (e.g., R/R-Shiny, Spotfire, Tableau) to generate analyses for the purposes of clinical trial planning and design, internal data review, go/no-go decision-making, and external publications or data releases.
- Create, augment, or modify current clinical data displays to accommodate study-specific needs and requests, including means of tracking data quality, completeness, and trends.
- Administer and maintain user access to data displays.
- Create integrated data analyses pooling data across various clinical trials or with other relevant data sources to meet business needs (e.g., real-world data analyses, tumor or indication-specific translational questions, site monitoring, safety signal detection, go/no-go decision-making), as appropriate.
- Work with the Head of Statistical Programming to validate the R programming environment.
- Mentor junior programmers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a data science field, e.g., statistics, mathematics, epidemiology, computer science, bioinformatics, or another field with commensurate levels of experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience with (immuno-) oncology experience preferred.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize work; to understand internal business, data, and decision-making needs; and to communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders both within Biometrics and beyond (research, translational science, clinical science, clinical operations, safety, medical affairs, and commercial) are essential.
- Programming experience in R, Python or similar language is a must as is experience with data display and dashboard tools such as R-Shiny, Spotfire, and Tableau (or similar).
- Familiarity with reproducibility, traceability, and containers (Docker) is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical CDISC data standards and associated requirements of working in validated environments is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly adapt to changing project and strategic requirements.
- Interest in continuing education, particularly in the areas of business knowledge as well as technology trends for producing analyses. and visualizations (particularly with an eye towards reproducibility or interactivity).
- Takes a fit-for-purpose mindset to daily work as well as long-term vision.
To apply for this job please visit clindatainsight.com.