Azure AI Architect
Come join us
As an Analytics AI Architect within our Data & AI Practice, you’ll leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful, impactful outcomes. You’ll engage in solutioning and support on the most strategic opportunities, intervene in high-risk complex deliveries, and contribute to shape the strategic direction around data architecture. Together we do what matters.
What you’ll do
The Azure AI Architect is responsible for estimating, solutioning, and developing scalable architecture aligned to a business strategy and benefits case. The Azure AI Architect will need to understand how various parts of the business processes, operating systems, and application architectures work together to design a specific AI solution that fits a client’s environmental requirements. In parallel, they will also need to take ownership of project delivery for technical AI work. The Azure AI Architect will need to be able to design custom cloud-AI solutions that adhere to Avanade’s AI methodologies and industry best practices and will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions, delivering architectural/technical solution designs, and driving technical delivery.
• Facilitate team and client meetings and conduct pre-sales presentations to showcase our solutions.
• Collaborate closely with our AI, IoT, and Intelligent Automation teams and Solution Architects to translate customer’s business requirements into tangible AI value propositions and solution scopes.
• Analyze client processes, identify AI opportunities, and recommend approach based on analysis and client maturity.
• Estimate, solution, design, and help drive and deliver AI deals.
• Help build AI assets and enable internal and external stakeholders while growing capability and delivering high-quality solutions for clients.
Project Technical Lead:
• Lead delivery for a variety of AI projects as SME, Solution Architect, or Technical Architect
• Lead Data Exploration
• Develop and Validate AI Models
• Generate Insights and Recommendations
• Support Implementation and Deployment of Models
• Provide technical guidance, best practices, and quality assurance to AI project teams related to delivery approach and strategy.
• Travel as needed.
You’re an organized problem-solver with a talent for business, whose knowledge and experience helps turn business needs into solutions. You guide and support your team, whether at home or around the globe, to provide successful and accessible AI solutions that solve client problems.:
• AI, Machine Learning, Data Science & Analytics (Required: Python, TensorFlow, Neural Networks, Predictive Modeling, LLM)
• Design & Build cloud architecture for AI solutions (preferably in Azure)
• Applying data and analytics to business use cases
• Software engineering using DevOps principals (Knowledge of DevOps workflows, Git, containers, CICD, etc.)
• Use validated methods to solve business problems using Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
• Hands on delivery using Python
• Real-time or near real-time streaming data analytics
• DevOps, MLOps, SDLC, Agile Development
• Sales Mentality: Strong communication and customer facing skills.
• Communicator: Can talk openly and easily about AI use cases in multiple industries (Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Resources, etc.) and articulate ROI
• Solutioning: Capable of seeing the big picture and breaking it down to its discreet components.
• Leadership: Ability to drive overall project goals and make calculated decisions to drive innovation
• Consulting: Management Consulting & SI excellence is strongly preferred
• Team management: Proven experience leading teams, fostering collaborative environment that encourages knowledge sharing, communication, etc.
• Mentorship: Foster growth and development of junior professionals
You probably have a master’s degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, or machine learning – or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You’re likely to be a MSFT Certified Data Science Associate and you have been in a similar professional position for around five to seven years.
• A preferred candidate will have 5+ years in high tech sales architecture role including responsibilities around: • Leadership – Ran successful team of Data Scientists and AI Architects
• Prioritization – Led all task delegation and ownership around prioritization of work.
• Pipeline ownership – Managed and grew sales pipeline around AI and Machine Learning
• Technical Expertise – Valued as thought leader in AI lending oversight to delivery teams.
• Project Management – Managed DevOps teams and is a certified project manager.
To apply for this job please visit careers.avanade.com.