Clindata Insight is looking to hire a highly motivated Data Scientist with R coding experience to assist in the development of methodologies that will result in the development of software to aid in the evaluation of the integrity of clinical trial data.
- Design of new algorithms for detection of clinical data quality issues.
- Support Software Development Life Cycle.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of statistics in drug development.
- Understands the operations of Biostatistics and Biometrics functions and responsibilities of other functional groups.
- Works collaboratively with Statistical Programmers, Biostatisticians, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Data Managers, and other Clinical, Global Drug Safety, Regulatory, Clinical Pharmacology, and Project Management staff to produce project deliverables and meet timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Analyzes and utilizes complex information, and uses statistical expertise to draw conclusions.
Works independently on projects and studies, may simultaneously support multiple projects and studies, and other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- B.S. or M.S in Statistics or related field.
- Proficient in R/Python coding.
- Strong statistical background. Familiar with different statistical modeling and testing.
- Experienced in working with complex data structures. Ideally with experience in simulation-based methods comparison.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in teams.
- The location is flexible.
- Experience in AWS cloud computing environment.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Pharma industry experience and familiarity with clinical trials.
- Familiar with clinical data structure and processing workflow.
- Experienced in using GitHub or similar version control platforms.
- Deep understanding of statistical methodologies.
To apply for this job please visit clindatainsight.com.