Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to join our growing Global Data Analytics Team. As this is a newly created position, you must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
What will you be doing?
You will be assigned to one or several products or projects, and be in charge of identifying and quantifying opportunities for optimizations and solve issues as they will arise. You will be in charge of the massive data sets your products generate, from the design to the analysis.
You will typically be joining at an initial stage of the product or project, which is an opportunity to shape its direction and focus. Among the tasks foreseen:
- Mine product data and turn them into understandable and actionable insight
- Define and execute a stream of analysis and tests to inform and support the strategic roadmap for advertiser products
- Master our internal analytic datasets and reporting tools, oversee the definition and maintenance of reports or dashboards to monitor our product KPIs
- Train and support other analysts on best practices to analyze, troubleshoot and tune performance on your products or project
- Support marketing teams in writing product business cases and best practices
What do we expect?
- Experience in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Finance
- You will hold a degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or quant economics
- You have previous experience of problem solving end to end, in autonomy
- You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
- You are outgoing with good communication skills
- You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
- You have a demonstrated interest in internet and technology; you’ll probably have used databases or have programming experience
- You are Fluent in English
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.