Reporting to the Vice President Partner Delivery Services, you will have understanding of the Digital Ad Tech landscape and knowledge of experimental design analysis techniques and basic statistics. You will have database management and some programming skills. You will be part of a team that creates and delivers Shopcom’s measurement products and services to our clients. You will work closely with our joint product partner companies and key functional areas across the Shopcom organization including Sales, Project Management, Research & Development, and Production.
We value timely, quality delivery that delights our clients. People who work efficiently and enjoy being in an entrepreneurial environment within a large organization will thrive.
As a Data Engineer, Shopcom Measurement Solutions you will…
- Work with large purchase data files.
- Learn and use Shopcom’s Kannects production tools.
- Coordinate and deliver across all Shopcom data verticals.
- Work with Project Management to handle the flow of multiple inputs coming from a variety of suppliers.
- Manipulate large data files.
- Assemble analyses for delivery.
- Execute and interpret statistical analysis to determine the impact of digital and addressable ad campaigns.
- Execute quality assurance steps to ensure flawless delivery.
To succeed, you’ll have…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related discipline.
- Working experience in an Oracle RDBMS environment; knowledge of SQL (including: cursors, stored procedures, indexes, etc.); query tuning in an Oracle environment; and familiarity with SPSS or SAS. Experience with migration to cloud services is a plus.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience working with massively large databases of 1 TB or greater
- Familiarity with transaction level purchase or retail shopper data. Basic understanding of purchase panel data.
- Analytics production experience with: Nielsen, Oracle, IRI, Infoscout, Slice, NPD, Catalina Marketing, Kantar Worldpanel or similar companies.
- Experience with digital, addressable TV, video, mobile or social brand advertising.
- Some programming experience, particularly with scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of basic statistics.
- Proficiencies with: MS office suite – PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and Business Intelligence Tools
- An approach that is results- and detail-oriented and highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines independently, as well as part of a team.
- Friendly, collaborative style with outstanding communication skills.
How to apply
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.kantar.com/careers/jobs/10208 →