Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company’s business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security. Interos has raised $26M in total funding from Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have doubled in size in 2020 and are planning a similar trajectory in 2021. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA, we have presence in Menlo Park, CA and are hiring across the nation for remote team members.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
Interos is a product-oriented company. We are building the world’s first fully connected knowledge graph of commercial entities to understand global supply chain risk for our customers. The data to do this does not exist, so we are making it.
Interos is looking for world-class machine learning engineers, experts on extracting structured information from unstructured text. We want to identify real-time risk across every company in our customers’ ecosystems and beyond.
You want to solve problems for which you can’t just Google answers. You want to deal with real big data in actual products that real people use. You want exposure to cutting edge tech, including machine learning at scale, graph databases, and predictive modeling. And you want it all in a high-growth startup.
The selected applicants will have the opportunity to experiment with large data sets, cutting edge language models, and be supported by a crack team of software engineers and data analysts ready to create the best training data possible and help operationalize your models on AWS infrastructure. This job is an individual contributor position, but you will have significant input into research and product development decisions and serve as a key technical leader within the company.
You will contribute to industry-leading-edge projects using your data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence skills to transfer ideas into solutions for some of the most challenging technical problems that will delight customers. You will be a key driver in taking something from an idea to an experiment to a prototype and finally to a live production system.
- Serve as key technical resource for more junior machine learning engineers, helping them solve the most difficult problems.
- Use machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques, and others to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions for business problems.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of data and derive useful insights.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for natural language processing (NLP) and natural language understanding (NLU), and partner with functional experts across the company to bring that expertise to bear on some of the hardest and most exciting problems in this space.
- Provide technical guidance to product teams on the choice of machine learning approaches appropriate for a task.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
- Develop and enhance the predictive capability of in-house developed supply chain risk models for use by some of the biggest enterprises in the world.
- Work with MLOps to deliver production systems with your models.
- MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics OR a Bachelor’s degree in a related field with commensurate experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in machine learning, predictive modeling, and analysis.
- Deep technical skills in machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing with the ability to explain and present deep technical ideas.
- A passion for creating innovative techniques and making these methods robust and scalable.
- Track record of productionizing ML models.
- Creative, collaborative, & innovation focused.
- Fluency in Python and ML/NLP libraries.
- Experience with transformer and recurrent language models BERT, GPT2, LSTM, Word2Vec
- Experience with databases and data structuring/warehousing.
- Experience with time-series forecasting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with colleagues of varying technical and non-technical abilities.
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
STUFF THAT REALLY IMPRESSES US:
- Experience putting ML models into a large high-availability production environment.
- Contributions to open source projects in the NLP/NLU space
- Good experience creating entity, relationship, and event extraction models
- Great sense of humor.
- Positive, good-natured, and generally pleasant to be around.
- Demonstrated commitment to building a diverse and inclusive culture.
- A sense of adventure.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.ai
To apply for this job please visit www.interos.ai.