Website Jupiter Intelligence
The purpose of this role is to provide customers with better access to Jupiter climate and science information as well as strong technical expertise during pre-sales, projects, and product implementations.
Execution / Implementation (50%):
· Accountable for project execution and customer implementations, including technical solution design, custom product delivery, creation and maintenance of operational controls and tracking metrics and deliverables.
· Deliver data results to customers through automated and semi-automated data processes.
· Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, planning, communication, project financial performance and customer results.
· Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, scientists, and developers to deliver solutions.
Customer Success / Retention (20%):
· Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout their relationship with Jupiter.
· Act as the point of contact for existing customers by providing technical product support, answering questions, ensuring the customer is maximizing value of products and services.
· Develop strategic cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with the business development team.
Internal Initiatives (20%):
· Drive learnings from engagements back into core functions at Jupiter.
· Create custom solutions as new customer requirements emerge.
· Assist product and science teams with deploying Jupiter data.
· Partner with business development to develop marketing collateral, deliver product demonstrations and solution design.
· Responsible for providing leadership in the creation and delivery of solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs.
· Develop industry domain knowledge to be able to position company service offerings versus competitors.
What You Will Bring:
· B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of experience in professional services, management consulting, customer success, business development, or another client-facing role
· Competency with data querying or programming languages (e.g. Python)
· Experience working with large databases, architecting/operating solutions (built on AWS or other infrastructure), reporting and analytical processing, ETL/ELT, and business Intelligence tools
What Makes You Stand Out:
· Passion for start-up culture
· Understanding of enterprise cloud-based software
· Working knowledge of APIs and GIS tools
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Track record of success applying analytical & problem-solving skills, thorough impact analysis and attention to detail
· Customer facing skills including the ability to manage expectations and control scope
· Motivated to self-learn
· Personal accountability,
· Team player with an attitude toward honesty and integrity
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.