Website Empower Associates
Have you ever wanted to be a part of building a brand new data science system from the ground up?
Our client is a SaaS startup that’s gaining massive market share by applying its custom AI/ML solutions to a growing client base.
The company recently received an additional round of funding for $25M+.
The team is very collaborative and engaged, 50/50 men/women. They are laying the good groundwork for building a diverse team, which studies show lead to better outcomes 🙂
**The team is remote for now but hope to be back in the office when it’s deemed safe**
Machine Learning Engineer to help build the infrastructure for a new DS system that will support the full model dev and deployment lifecycle.
The current system is to build the models, test and then give them to the SW team for deployment.
This is where you come in.
The first 6 months in this role will be spent helping the team transition to Spark.
– Work with DS/ML/Data Engineering teams to build infrastructure + pipelines in Spark
– Support the DS team’s transformation to big data
– Re-fresh/train existing DL and NLP models
– Lead projects
– 5+ years as ML Engineer or DS
– Experience building data pipelines for processing
– Experience with Python, PySpark, Spark
– Well versed with model development (training, feature engineering, testing, and monitoring)
– Ability to present and communicate
To apply for this job please visit www.empower.associates.