Website Flying Phase
Who We Are
At Flying Phase we are revolutionizing society’s most foundational industries by equipping them with cutting edge tools to maximize their benefit to society. Our team of expert data scientists, engineers, and analysts is building a different kind of company; one which focuses on collaboration, not competition, to take the most regulated organizations through every step of their digital journey and achieve what matters most to them. Our data science team is at the core of this mission, driving rapid innovation. Our data scientists do more than just write training functions, they are trusted partners with a real seat at the table. Flying Phase data scientists work with engineers, product managers, and business analysts to affect meaningful change for our clients through superior problem-solving skills and deep expertise in responsible machine learning.
Who You Are
You have always had a hunger for disruption and see opportunities to innovate almost everywhere you look. You see your colleagues as your community, not your competition; working together to grow our organization and make you and our clients successful. You prioritize candor and bring your unique perspective to respectfully challenge the status quo. You take pleasure in fast paced environments focused on rapid experimentation, constant learning, and improving to move forward quickly.
What You’ll Do
· Perform exploratory data analysis to build hypotheses and support model development
· Write efficient and scalable code to train models on complex and varied sets of “big data”
· Utilize cutting edge machine learning tools to forecast high impact metrics for our clients and generate deep insights about their business
· Deploy and optimize models in the cloud to solve real world problems
· Build data visualization dashboards to enable clients to unlock the full potential of their statistical models
· Develop explainability and monitoring tools to enable the responsible use of machine learning models and adhere to regulatory guidelines
· Communicate your insights and solutions to clients at all levels of their organization through effective presentations
· Join a talented team of data scientists to contribute to our internal “Data Science Toolkit” and original research
Preferred Experience and Background
At least 3 years experience working in a highly quantitative role or a postgraduate degree in a quantitative field. Experience in financial services is preferred.
Experience developing predictive models using traditional and machine learning techniques including regression, decision tree learning, clustering, and artificial neural networks to solve concrete business problems
Advanced understanding of the Python programming language, with particular focus on pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, and seaborn
Ability to prepare large datasets for model development using relational databases and Apache Spark
Experience with object-oriented programming and model implementation in production environments, including unit testing, regression testing, model monitoring, and release management
Experience with notebook based data science workflow
Experience consolidating and communicating complex analytical concepts to senior audiences
Experience working on an Agile team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com