Here at IBM Watson, we are crafting solutions to some of the most interesting problems in AI today. If the thought of developing, prototyping, and industrializing real world Natural Language Processing (NLP) applications is exciting to you, then we should talk. From the data curation and training of machine learning systems to the preparation of robust and battle-tested production code, the work of a machine learning engineer role at IBM Watson is always exciting.
Candidates will possess the following key attributes:
* Experience with machine learning (NLP a big plus)
* Exposure to working with massive datasets
* Foundation in core Computer Science (CS) competencies including data structures, algorithms and object oriented design
* Experienced in working with modern deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Torch, Theano with knowledge of machine learning concepts such as logistic regression, neural networks.
* Familiarity with at least one foundational programming language – C++, Python or Java.
What will you make with Watson?
At least 2 years professional experience in software development
Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
* English: Fluent
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://ibmcampusus.com/DYHydu/machine-learning-engineer-engineering-denver-co-90808br →